31 March 2008

The beauty of white

Today post is definitely not related to what I have posted previously. Like it says, "beauty last not forever" and that was happened last week in where we live. Suddenly, everything turned white and beauty when no one here would expected. Especially, when I did posted that Spring came earlier this year. I like this photo which I took in my neighborhood for the moment of beauty that not last even for a day. Please, take a look in HERE for more photos of beautiful moment when snow finally fallen in Cologne.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the snow sometimes, like when I can be in the house and have a blanket and be warm....

°Atik° said...

...and have a cup of hot chocolate ;o)...That's the advantage to live in a place where 4 seasons existed. Not to mention even with only 2 seasons country still nice.